Notary Services – Legalization Services

November 24, 2022UncategorizedNo Comments »

If the document needs to be notarized, make sure the notary includes the following: Welcome to American Apostille & Notary Services, an industry leader in document certification and authentication. Our office is experienced in all forms of legalization and legalization of documents, including apostilles, notarizations and legalizations of embassies/consulates. We offer apostille services and notarization for all 50 states. See 10 U.S.C. 936 (Section 136 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice) and the corresponding status-of-forces agreement (SOFA) between the United States and the foreign country concerned. These services are limited to individuals who fall under the jurisdiction of the U.S. military base abroad and are not available to the traveling public. Apostille a birth certificate Apostille birth certificate is an example of how the convention has facilitated legalization processes abroad. Signatories would recognize foreign public documents, such as birth certificates, if these public documents were certified by the relevant authorities. We have processed the birth certificate of apostille in Florida and different states nationwide. We offer the service For countries that are not members of the Hague Convention for Apostilles, we offer consular and embassy document legalization services. Here is the algorithm of this service: 1) Prepare a document in WORD format. For your convenience, we can also offer you English document creation services for an additional fee (35-50 US, depending on the complexity of the document).

2) Send us the document by e-mail: 3) Send us a copy of the identity page of your passport and a copy of your local identity card (double-sided identity card). Copies must be of good quality in PDF format. 4) Book the time of the notarial meeting with us by e-mail. 5) Pay the service fee for electronic certification according to the rates below. 6) In order to perform an electronic act, you must have access to SKYPE, during the session we record the registration of the notarial deed and store it forever. 7) During the session, sign the document, then scan the page with your signature in PDF format and send it to us by email. 8) We certify your signature on the document by affixing a digital notary stamp and the signature of a notary, locking the document, and then we will send you back the final version of the document, which you can no longer modify. Excellent service! I will come back for additional services. Contact the U.S.

Embassy`s Consular Section, U.S. Citizen Services, or U.S. Consulate in advance to determine the hours of operation for notary/authentication services. Hours may vary for U.S. citizens and foreigners. Telephone numbers and addresses of U.S. embassies and consulates in Thank you again for taking care of our notarial needs. I really appreciate your time and excellent service. The Secretary of State also certifies documents for foreign use and issues apostilles.

An apostille is a certificate issued by the Secretary of State under the 1961 Hague Convention to certify a public document (such as a birth certificate, death certificate, or notarized document) for use in certain countries. Applications for legalization and apostille can be made in person or by mail. For more information about our apostille and authentication services, please use the quick links on this page. The cost of our services: • 25 US for the electronic verification of each signature on the document • 50 US for the notarial assembly itself, regardless of the number of documents. • System fee PayPal -4% of the final amount. • Preparation of documents in English from 35 to 50US depending on the complexity of the document (if necessary). Whether you want to do international business, sell items abroad, study abroad, organize a destination wedding, work abroad or handle personal matters, we can provide the required document certification and authentication services. In addition to overseeing elections and registering corporations, the Secretary of State hires Texas notaries. Notarized officials at any U.S. embassy or consulate abroad can offer a service similar to the duties of a notary in the United States.

It is also possible to have a document notarized by a local foreign notary and then have the document notarized for use in the United States. In countries party to the Hague Apostille Convention, this is a simplified procedure. “Alan Murray is the best in his field of notarial services”! His responsive time and tact is one of the reasons I chose his service. No project is too big or too difficult with his patience. He adds a personal touch to clients` needs by making suggestions for expedited services. I would recommend his shop to anyone looking for a notary. A.Cohen If you need to prepare and sign a document, such as a power of attorney for later use in the United States of America, we can provide you with an electronic notary service. When using this system, your document does not need to be certified by a local notary, apostilled in your country, and sent to the United States.

Everything can be done online! A special notarized digital certificate will be affixed to your document after that document can be used in the United States and may be emailed to your authorized agent, escrow agency, broker, bank or insurance company, etc. Electronic notarial services are provided by a Virginia State Notary, but the document can be used in all U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and territories. Here you can get acquainted with this process: 1) Notarization of your documents in our DC office and apostille and consular legalization. Please contact us and make an appointment, we will probably also need to see the scanned copies of the documents in advance in order to advise you correctly on the notarial deed. Notarial service fees are part of our apostille and legalization rates. WDC Apostille & Legalization Services has DC and VA notaries and can provide you with the following notarial services. The refusal of notarial and legalistic services by notarial staff can only take place in certain circumstances. (22 CFR 92.9, 92.10). The grounds for refusal are (a) acts that are not authorized by contract or by the laws of a foreign country; (b) acts prohibited by U.S. law or regulation (e.g., regulations promulgated under the Trading with the Foe Act or subsequent laws); or (c) if the notarial agent believes that the document is being used for a purpose that is manifestly unlawful, inappropriate, or detrimental to the best interests of the United States. Since the notary comes to your home, the cost of this service comes with a high price tag (it costs a little more than your local bank or UPS since we come to your location).

We are available when most notarial services are closed during the day, evening or weekend. The procedures for becoming a notary vary from country to country and may require the person to be a citizen of the foreign country. Specific questions may be directed to the foreign country`s embassy in Washington, D.C. The fastest way to get your U.S. documents, notarized, apostilled and legalized for personal, school, professional or commercial use abroad, is with our legalization service. Rush Apostille and the embassy`s expedited legalization service are available. Check out our services and options. Yes. 22 C.F.R. 92.4(b) provides that these services may be provided to any person, regardless of nationality, provided that the document in connection with which the notary or authentication service is required is intended for use in the jurisdiction of the United States.

Notarial and legalization services are one of the oldest traditional consular functions, dating back to Statute I, Session I, Chapter 24 of April 14, 1792, “A Law on Consuls and Vice-Consuls”. See 22 U.S.C. 4215; 2 U.S.C. 4221; Rule 44(a)(2) FRCvP, 28 U.S.C. Annex; Rule 902(3) FREv, 28 U.S.C. Appendix; 28 U.S.C. 1740; 1741; 22 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 92.2 et seq. Only people called “notarial agents” are authorized to certify documents with a U.S.

embassy or consulate. See 22 C.F.R. 92.1(d). The term “notarized official” in a U.S. embassy or consulate includes consular officers, foreign service officials who are secretaries of the embassy or legation under 22 U.S.C.

Call now    Contact Us

Comments are closed.

License No. RBS.62736